Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for Louisiana.
Louisiana landlords, do you need to evict a tenant? Serve the tenant with this 5 Day Eviction Notice, in accordance with State landlord tenant laws.
- The Eviction Notice informs the tenant that the lease is terminated and the premises must be vacated within 5 days of delivery of the Notice.
- A Service of Notice Form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- This Notice can ONLY be used if there is cause for eviction, .....
Louisiana landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The tenant is informed of the sale, the identity of the new owner, and the address to which the rent is to be paid.
- The Notice includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
- Re-use th.....