If you're selling a residential property in Louisiana, you must provide the purchaser with this Informational Statement for Residential Property Disclosure.
The Informational Statement discloses any potential problems with the property, in accordance with Act 308 of the 2003 Louisiana Legislature, such as:
- Any rights granted to others with respect to the land (timber rights, mineral rights, etc),
- Flood zone classification,
- Termites and other wood-destroying insects or organisms,
- Structural defects,
- Plumbing, water, gas, sewerage defects or problems,
- Electrical, heating, cooling, appliances defects, repairs and replacements.
The Louisiana Informational Statement for Residential Property Disclosure
is a free downloadable form in PDF format. It can be easily printed, filled in and signed.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016