NSW Notice of Termination of Periodic Tenancy
Do you need to remove your tenant and get possession of the rental unit for your own purposes? You must first serve the tenant with this NSW Notice to Tenant of Termination of Periodic Tenancy.
- This Notice is for PERIODIC tenancies only (such as a month-to-month tenancy), and for situations where there is no grounds for terminating the tenancy.
- The tenant is notified that he/she must vacate the rental premises by a specified date.
- The notice must be given in accordance with the New South Wales Residential Tenancies Act 1987.
- If the tenant fails to comply, the landlord may apply to the Tenancy Tribunal for a termination and possession order.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
Get this New South Wales Notice to Tenant of Termination of Periodic Tenancy form and be sure that you meet the requirements of the Act.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016