NSW Notice to Landlord of Termination of Periodic Tenancy
NSW tenants can terminate a periodic tenancy for no specific reason by serving the landlord with this Notice of Termination of Periodic Tenancy form.
- This form is for periodic tenancies only (such as tenancies that run month to month or week to week). It should not be used for a fixed term tenancy.
- The Notice informs the landlord that the tenant intends to end the tenancy and vacate the rental premises by the date set out in the Notice.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the landlord.
- This Notice form is only to be used within New South Wales.
- The template is available as a downloadable MS Word document.