NSW Rooming House Agreement
Let a room in a rooming or boarding house to a renter with this template Rooming House Agreement for New South Wales.
- The rental form can be used for either a furnished or unfurnished room.
- The renter pays for telephone charges, prorated water, electricity and gas rates.
- The renter must abide by the house rules.
- The renter must keep the room clean, and must not cause damage.
- The tenancy can be by the week, fortnight or month.
This New South Wales Rooming House Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016