Nevada Private Placement Memorandum for Stock in Online Gambling Site
Raise start-up and capital to develop an online gambling site and software by selling common shares under this Nevada Private Placement Memorandum.
- The offering is speculative and involves a high degree of risk. The securities should only be purchased by persons who can afford to lose their entire investment.
- The offering is a private placement and the securities have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act 1933, in reliance of exemptions available for transactions with a limited number of subscribers, without public solicitation.
- The document contains State-specific notices of exemption or registration for each State in which the securities are being offered for sale.
- Investment in the shares should only be considered by an "accredited investor", as that term is defined in the document and in accordance with the Securities Act.
- The file includes a Purchaser's Questionnaire and Undertaking, and a Purchaser Representative Questionnaire.
This Nevada Private Placement Memorandum for Common Stock in Online Gambling Corporation
template is available as a downloadable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016