New Zealand Software Beta Test Site Licence
NZ software developers, grant a license to an end user to beta test your product with this New Zealand Software Beta Test Site Licence template.
- The licence is a royalty-free, nonexclusive, nontransferable single site licence which allows the user to beta test a software product, at no cost to either party.
- The parties acknowledge that the software is a beta test version, that there may be bugs or defects in the software, and that the software is not expected to function fully upon installation.
- The role of each party during the testing process.
- The end user will not disclose any the developer's confidential information, or copy, sell, transfer or make any other use of the software.
- The developer has no obligation to support the software except as expressly set out in the Licence.
- Ownership of the software remains with the developer.
- The developer indemnifies the end user against any claims for copyright infringement.
This New Zealand Software Beta Test Site Licence
form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016