NT lenders, prepare a Deed of Mortgage secured by real estate with this comprehensive template form for Northern Territory.
- The mortgagor remains in possession of the property but transfers to the lender all rights and privileges with respect to the mortgaged premises as security for the loan.
- The lender will release the mortgaged premises and retransfer all rights back to the mortgagor upon payment in full of the mortgage money with interest.
- The mortgagor must pay all taxes and charges, maintain the property in good repair and keep it fully insured.
- If the mortgagor carries out any building works, they must comply with all laws and regulations, and must be completed within the time agreed by the lender. The mortgagor must obtain all necessary permits and certificates.
- If the premises are licensed premises for the sale of liquor, the mortgagor must comply with all laws and regulations governing the business.
- There are sections covering strata titles, crown lands, and agricultural lands.
- There are also sections for both limited period fixed rate mortgages and standard variable rate mortgages.
- The document includes instructions on how to complete the form, notes with respect to stamp duty, lodgment for registration and information on how to contact Australia Land Titles Offices.
This Northern Territory Deed of Mortgage
form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016