You're a landlord with a rental property that you want to lease to a tenant. And these downloadable Oklahoma Residential Lease Forms are an easy way to prepare the legal documents you need.
- Lease contracts for specific fixed terms (such as 1 year) and rental agreements for periodic tenancies (monthly and weekly).
- Affordable downloadable templates that are easy to use and understand.
- Compliant with the Oklahoma Residential Landlord Tenant Act.
- Jump to our Oklahoma Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section to download termination notices and other legal forms to serve on your tenant.
Cancel a tenant's lease before the end of the lease term with this Oklahoma Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. A different form is required for commercial rental properties.
- The tenant must still give the landlord written .....
Assign an existing lease to a new owner of the property with this Oklahoma Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the seller (current landlord), the purchaser of the property (new landlord), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The purchaser and seller agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach .....
Lease a house or apartment in Oklahoma to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year.
- The security deposit must not exceed 1 1/2 months' rent.
- The tenant must give the landlord prompt notice of any needed repairs. The landlord must make all inside and outside repairs in a timely manner.
- The tenant may not make any alterations or improvements without the landlord's express permission.<.....
OK landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Oklahoma Lease Co-signer Agreement.
The co-signer agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check on the co-signer,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Oklahoma Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word for.....
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Oklahoma Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible.....
Rent a house or apartment in Oklahoma to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Procedure that t.....
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Oklahoma Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For business tena.....
Oklahoma tenants, sublease the property you are renting with this Sublease Agreement for residential rental units.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premis.....
Oklahoma tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures agreed to by the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- This template contains alternate provisions regarding ownership of the alterations at the end of the tenancy, depending on whether the alterat.....