Being a landlord is a tough job. But these Pennsylvania Residential Lease Forms make it easy to show your rental units, prepare documents, and deal with your tenants.
- Purchase standard form template contracts for fixed term leases and periodic tenancies (monthly, weekly, etc).
- Choose from lease forms for houses, apartments, duplexes and mobile home lots.
- Do-it-yourself forms are easy to use and cost effective because you don't have to pay a lawyer every time you need a lease drawn up.
- These legal templates are compliant with the Pennsylvania Landlord and Tenant Act.
- If you need a 10, 15 or 30 day notice, go to our Pennsylvania Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.