Forms for renting or leasing houses, apartments, and duplexes to a tenant in the Province of Quebec. Lease forms must be obtained from the Regie du logement offices.

The Régie du logement oversees all residential leases and tenancies, including boarding and rooming house rentals and mobile home and lot leases, under The Civil Code of Quebec and various provincial regulations. The legislation does not cover hotel or motel rentals, vacation resorts, health or social services institutions, and certain other types of residential premises.

For termination notices, go to Quebec Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms.

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page