Develop a Telecommuting Program Policy for your office with this fully editable template.
The policy covers such issues as:
- qualification criteria that an employee must meet in order to participate in the telecommuting program,
- grounds for terminating the arrangement,
- setup of the home office / workspace,
- responsibilities of each party for supplying and maintaining necessary equipment and materials,
- the impacts of telecommuting on an employee's job situation,
- potential tax implications,
- overtime and expenses for telecommuters,
- how employee evaluations will be performed,
- personal matters,
- security and confidentiality issues.
This Telecommuting Program Policy is available in MS Word format. Other formats available on request.