UK Software Distribution Agreement
Create a Software Distribution Agreement between a software publisher and a developer with this UK Software Distribution Agreement.
- This contract favours the distributor.
- The developer grants the distributor the exclusive right to distribute and sell the software products, either itself or through third party distributors, throughout the territory.
- The developer also grants the distributor the non-exclusive right to use its trade marks in connection with the distribution, promotion and sale of the products.
- All products delivered by the developer shall be ready for sale in the language of the territory, with the appropriate manual or documentation attached, and packaged in the appropriate packaging.
- The distributor is entitled to return any unsold or defective products, and products which have been returned by its customers. The developer will be responsible for shipping costs for products returned by the distributor's customers.
- The distributor's fee will be calculated as a percentage of net revenues. The distributor will be entitled to deduct from revenues remitted to the developer a provision for returns, price protections and yearly discounts.
- All strategic and conceptual marketing and promotional activities with respect to the Products shall be carried out by the developer.
This United Kingdom Software Distribution Agreement
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016