UK Software Sublicence Agreement
Sublicense software apps to resellers and subdistributors with this downloadable Software Sublicense Agreement for UK software distributors.
- The distributor grants a royalty-free, nonexclusive non-transferable sublicence to the reseller to allow the reseller to sell, use and distribute the software to customers.
- Copying of the software is not allowed. Additional sublicences must be obtained for additional copies.
- The reseller is not purchasing the software, and is only being granted a licence to use it.
- The distributor warrants that the software is owned by the developer of the program, and that it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The distributor indemnifies the reseller against any third party copyright claims.
- The form includes an undertaking by the owner of the software to grant a license to the reseller if the sublicence is terminated for any reason.
This United Kingdom Software Sublicence Agreement
is available as a fully editable MS Word template.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016