USA Auction Sale Agreement (No Export or Secured Financing)
Use this USA Auction Sale Agreement to sell vehicles at auction in the United States.
- The templateÂ contains the required federal and state odometer disclosure statement, and a 'no export or secured financing' clause.
- The Bill of Sale should be signed by the buyer, the seller and the auction firm.
- The auction firm is acting solely as agent for both the buyer and seller.
- This is a reusable sales form. Once you purchase it, it's yours to use as often as you require.
- The form can either be filled out on a computer or used as a preprinted form to be filled in by hand at the time of sale.
USA Auction Sale Agreement (No Export or Secured Financing), available in PDF format.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016