USA Functional Specifications Development Agreement
USA software developers, prepare a Functional Specifications Development Agreement with this ready-made contract template.
- The developer will provide a set of functional operational specifications for a business application being developed to handle multiple business and operations functions for the customer, including such things as accounting â„ bookkeeping, inventory handling, reporting, etc.
- The developer is responsible for establishing development methodologies, conducting fact gathering and analysis required to develop the functional specifications for the application.
- The developer will evaluate the possibility of incorporating any part of the customer's current business system into the proposed new system.
- The customer will ensure the cooperation of its personnel, and provide the developer with access to its records and information as required.
- The customer must provide appropriate on-site facilities for the developer to work in.
This USA Functional Specifications Development Agreement
is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016