USA Software Beta Test Site License
USA software developers, grant a license to an end user to beta test your apps with this Software Beta Test Site License template.
- The license is a royalty-free, nonexclusive, nontransferable single site license which allows the user to beta test a software product, at no cost to either party.
- The parties acknowledge that the software is a beta test version, that there may be bugs or defects in the software, and that the software is not expected to be fully functional during the testing.
- The role of each party during the testing process.
- The end user will not disclose any the developer's confidential information, or copy, sell, transfer or make any other use of the software.
- The developer has no obligation to support the software except as expressly set out in the License.
- Ownership of the software remains with the developer.
- The developer indemnifies the end user against any claims for copyright infringement.
This USA Software Beta Test Site License
is provided in MS Word format and is fully customizable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016