USA Software Distribution Agreement
Sign up distributors to sell the titles you publish with this Software Distribution Agreement template.
- The distributor appointment is exclusive within a defined primary territory, and non-exclusive in secondary territories.
- The distributor must meet minimum annual revenue quotas, and report regularly with respect to revenues and bugs or problems with the software.
- The publisher will provide all bug fixes and upgrades to the software, all training and support, as well as a list of current customers and potential sales leads for the distributor's designated territories.
- The distributor agrees not to develop or market any product which would compete with the software.
- The contract is governed by United States laws.
The USA Software Distribution Agreement template is available as a fully customizable Microsoft Word form.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016