USA Software Integration License
Prepare a Software Integration License with this easy template form for software developers and publishers in the United States.
- The developer grants a non-exclusive license to a licensee (another developer) to integrate the developer's software into a software package or product developed by the licensee, for distribution to resellers and end users.
- The license also grants the licensee the right to use the developer's trade marks and other proprietary markings in connection with the software.
- The licensee must ensure that every end user is bound by an End User License Agreement.
- The parties agree that the transaction between them is not a purchase, sale or lease of the licensed products.
- The licensee must pay royalty fees and provide sales reports to the developer on a quarterly basis.
- The document also contains independent contractor, confidentiality and export restriction clauses.
This USA Software Integration License
form is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016