UT business tenants, sublet all or part of your space to a subtenant with this Utah Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail or other business premises.
- The subtenant must pay a security deposit to the original tenant.
- The subtenant pays rent to the tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease.
- The original tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- The original tenant directs the subtenant to pay rent directly to the landlord if the original tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease.
This Utah Commercial Sublease Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016