Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for Virginia.
Virginia landlords, is your tenant behind in the rent? Serve the tenant with this 5 Day Notice of Demand for Unpaid Rent
, in accordance with State laws.
- The Notice informs the tenant that he/she must pay the overdue rent within 5 days.
- If the tenant does not pay the rent within the 5-day period, the landlord will commence legal action to evict.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant......
Give notice to a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Virginia Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The Notice instructs the tenant to pay rent to the new owner.
- The form includes a Record of Service form, so you can record how it was served on the tenant.
- This is a reusable landlord-tenant notice. Buy it, download it, use it as often as you require.
The Virginia Notice to Tenant of Sale of Renta.....
VA tenants, ask your landlord to terminate your lease early with this Virginia Request to Cancel Lease form.
- The Request to Cancel Lease informs the landlord that the tenant wishes to terminate the lease before the expiration of the term.
- The tenant agrees to pay a cancellation fee, and acknowledges that s/he will remain responsible for the rent and other costs of the lease until a replacement tenant is found.
- This form is for residential rental premises, no.....