Your job as a property manager just got much easier with these downloadable template Rental Property Management Forms for Washington State.

Washington licensing laws require all property managers to hold a real estate broker's license. There are certain exceptions to the law, which can be obtained from the Washington Real Estate Commission. Brokers must work under the auspices of a managing broker when performing property management services.

Community association managers are only required to have a license if they are engaged in the purchase, transfer, optioning, leasing or renting of real property within the community.
View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page

Washington Rental Application Form

Take applications from prospective tenants for a rental vacancy with this Washington Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.

Applicants must supply information about:
  • their employment history,
  • what they currently pay in monthly expenses,
  • names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
  • personal and credit references.
This Washington Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy is a downloadable templat.....

Washington Rental Property Management Agreement

WA property managers, prepare a contract for your services with this Washington State Rental Property Management Agreement.

  • The property manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
  • The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for managing the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
  • The owner authorizes the prop.....

Washington Rental Property Viewing Agreement

Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Washington Rental Property Viewing Agreement for residential rentals.

  • Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
  • They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
  • This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or ren.....

Washington Resident Manager Agreement

Washington landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager.

The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
  • collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
  • issuing eviction and default notices;
  • inspect.....

Washington Security Deposit Statement

Washington landlords, prepare a statement of damage deposit amounts for a residential tenant at the end of their tenancy with this Security Deposit Refund ⁄ Claim Statement.
  • The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any deductions being made for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning charges, repair charges, etc.
  • It also sets out whether a refund is being paid to the tenant or if any additional amount is still o.....