Yukon Agreement for Tenant Alterations to Rental Unit
YT tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations for Yukon Territory.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownership of the alterations at the end of the tenancy, depending on whether the alterations are removable.
- The landlord will reimburse the tenant for materials and for labour, up to a maximum number of hours. Reimbursement will either be made by direct payment to the tenant, or by setting it off against the rent.
This Yukon Territory Agreement for Tenant Alterations to Rental Unit
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016