Do you operate a business in the PRC? Create your own employment contracts and agreements with these easy-to-use Employment Forms for China.
Currently there are only English language versions available. A Chinese translation may be required for validation.
Hire an executive officer for a company doing business in China with this template Employment Agreement for CEO.
- The CEO is hired on a contract basis, pursuant to the Labor Laws of the PRC.
- The parties have the option to renew the Agreement at the end of the initial term of employment.
- The employee will be responsible for all key operational functions, including implementing a management system, supervising all operation and financial aspects of the busine.....
Hire an executive director for a company based in Hong Kong with this fully editable Executive Services Agreement.
- The executive's duties will include formulating and implementing corporate development strategies, investor relations, handling mergers and acquisitions, and similar duties.
- The executive's salary will be reviewed annually by the Board of Directors. Each fiscal year, a discretionary bonus will be paid.
- In addition to any other benefits, the ex.....
Hire a candidate to fill a management position in a company located in China with this Management Employment Contract.
- The contract is made in accordance with the Labor Law of the PRC.
- The term of engagement can be extended by mutual agreement between the employer and employee.
- The employee will first serve a probationary period with the company, during which each party can evaluate the working relationship.
- The employee will comply with all laws.....