China Trademark License Agreement
Grant another party the right to use your trademark in China with this Trademark License Agreement, in accordance with the Contract Law and the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China.
- The owner of the trademark agrees not to assign the trademark or license its use to any third party, except for its subsidiaries.
- The owner will pay all fees to keep the trademark registered and valid.
- The owner will file the license agreement with the proper administrative authority.
- The licensee will not permit any third party (other than its subsidiaries) to use the trademark.
- If either party fails to perform its obligations, it will compensate the other party for economic losses suffered as a result of the failure.
- This is an English language legal form, translated from the original Chinese. A Chinese version may be required to make it enforceable.
The China Trademark License Agreement
is a fully editable MS Word template.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016