Clickwrap Software License
Prepare a Clickwrap Software License for downloadable software with this easy-to-use template.
- A 'clickwrap' license is also called a 'click-through' license because the user has to click a button signaling their agreement with the terms before they can download the software product.
- The license granted by the developer is a limited non-exclusive license to use the software on the end user's computer systems (for a company, the license includes subsidiaries).
- The user can make a backup copy, but is not allowed to copy, modify, translate or reverse-engineer the software.
- The license may not be transferred, sold or assigned to another party without the developer's prior written consent.
- The developer provides a limited warranty that the media containing the software is free from defects and indemnifies the user with respect to any defect in the product.
This Clickwrap Software License
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016