Do you own a rental property in Delaware? These affordable ready-made Residential Lease Form templates are the easy solution to showing the premises, leasing, renting and dealing with tenants.
- Purchase downloadable standard contracts for fixed term leases and periodic tenancies (monthly, weekly, etc).
- Do-it-yourself forms are convenient and save you money on legal fees.
- Compliant with the Delaware Residential Landlord Tenant Code.
- You can find notices to vacate and termination notices in our Delaware Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.
Cancel a residential lease before the end of its term with this Delaware Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- This form can only be used if both the landlord and tenant agree to end the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential units only. For commercial properties, you need to use a different form.
- The tenant must give written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
DE landlords, extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Delaware Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is for residential leases only. For co.....
Lease a house or apartment in Delaware to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
Delaware landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Lease Co-signer Agreement.
The cosigner agrees to:
- have the landlord check his â„ her credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Delaware Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word format. It should be a.....
Delaware landlords, prepare a Notice to Tenant of Renewal of Rental Agreement with Modified Provisions
using this easy-to-use template, pursuant to the Residential Landlord-Tenant Code.
- The Notice informs the tenant that the landlord intends to renew the rental agreement, with certain modifications (for instance, the amount of rent), on the expiration date of the agreement.
- The tenant has 45 days before the expiration of the current agreement to notify the lan.....
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Delaware Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible.....
Rent out a house or apartment in Delaware to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises for monthly or weekly tenancies
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Procedure tha.....
DE tenants, sublet the house or apartment you are renting with this Delaware Residential Sublease Agreement.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premises Ins.....
Delaware tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures agreed to by the landlord.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to owners.....