Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for Georgia.
Georgia landlords, is your tenant behind in the rent? Serve the tenant with this Demand for Possession
, in accordance with State laws.
- The Notice informs the tenant that he/she is required to pay the outstanding amount within 3 days or give up possession of the property.
- If the tenant fails to do either of these, the landlord has the right to initiate legal proceedings for eviction.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how th.....
GA landlords, give notice to a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises for Georgia.
- The tenant is notified that the property has been sold and is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- This is a reusable landlord tenant notice. Purchase it, download it, and .....