Prepare Affidavits and Declarations with these easy-to-use template legal forms for India.
If you are the executor of a Will, you must provide this sworn Affidavit if you plan to apply to register the Will in India after the death of the testator.
- An application of this type would be made to the Sub-Registrar if the testator died suddenly within a reasonably short period of time after making his/her Will.
- The executor swears to the fact that there was no time to register the will while the testator was still alive.
- This is a fully editable form .....
Prepare an Affidavit of Process Server with this template form for India.
- The process server making the Affidavit swears that the documents listed on the Affidavit were properly served on the party to whom they were addressed.
- An Affidavit of Process Server is required in circumstances where service of documents is required by Indian law, such as legal proceedings, landlord-tenant notices and evictions, repossessions, etc.
- This Affidavit of Process Serv.....