Prepare notices to serve on your tenant or your landlord with these downloadable template Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms for South Carolina.
South Carolina landlords, if you've sold a rental property you must give notice to your tenants that the property has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The form instructs the tenant to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form.
- This is a reusable landlord-tenant notice. Buy it, download it, use it as often as you require.
The South Carolina Notice to Tenant of Sale of.....
SC tenants, terminate your month-to-month rental agreement by serving your landlord with this South Carolina Notice of Termination of Monthly Tenancy and Request for Security Deposit.
- The Notice of Termination informs the landlord that the tenant is terminating the monthly tenancy in accordance with State law and will be vacating the premises by a date specified in the notice.
- The tenant also requests the return of the security deposit.
- A Service of Notic.....