Revocation of Power of Attorney | USA
Cancel an existing Power of Attorney with this free Revocation of Power of Attorney form for US residents.
- So long as you are mentally capable, you have the right to cancel your Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your attorney-in-fact.
- Sign the form in front of a notary public.
- Give a copy of the notarized Revocation to your attorney-in-fact to inform them that their powers are being revoked.
- Provide a copy to any financial institutions and other businesses or services that your attorney may have dealt with when they were acting on your behalf.
- This Revocation form can be used throughour the United States.
- The form is available as a free MS Word download.
Last Updated: 09-October-2018