Create and deliver more powerful and successful Business Presentations with these downloadable templates.
- Giving a memorable presentation is an art, but it's one that you can master with the right tools and preparation.
- You can inform without being boring, entertain without looking ridiculous, and wow the audience without making them lose track of the point of the presentation.
- Use technology and visual aids to enhance and illustrate your points.
Staging media news conferences or company special events requires a lot of planning and attention to detail. This checklist will help you stage a first-class event by staying on top of:
- venue preparation,
- media kits and press releases,
- gifts for VIPs,
- signs and maps,
- and more.
The Checklist for News Conferences and Special Events was provided by The Osborne Group Inc., a media and investor relations consulting group. Download your free copy now.
Have you ever been called upon to give a speech to introduce someone to a large gathering?
- This free article can assist you in delivering a good solid effective introduction.
- Learn what the goals of an introductory speech are.
- A list of do's and don'ts that you can apply while writing your speech.
Giving an effective introduction is an important part of the art of public speaking.
Being asked to give a eulogy is a great honor in a time of great sadness. Let this article guide you through preparing and delivering an appropriate eulogy.
- Learn how to use the right words to comfort family and friends in your address.
- How to draw upon memories of the deceased that illustrate his/her life and character.
- Learn how to gather and organize your information.
- How to celebrate the deceased's life in a manner appropriate to the circumstances.
"Giving a Eulogy" can steer you through the difficult process of saying just the right thing.
Giving an acceptance speech can be nerve-wracking. This free article guides you through the process. Learn how to:
- appear gracious, humble and somewhat self-deprecating,
- give credit and thanks where due, and
- allow your audience to see you in a personal light.
Giving a good acceptance speech is an art that can be learned. Download the free article today.
Learn to write an informative and comprehensive speech with this free article, 'Building the Foundation of a Speech', which covers the following topics:
- how to formulate the argument you're presenting,
- how to outline your reasoning,
- how to present the evidence you have used to reach your conclusions,
- how to gather and test your evidence,
- how to use specific instances to arrive at general conclusions,
- how to argue using analogy,
- how to illustrate cause and effect,
- how to provide a diagnosis by observing the symptoms.
Building the Foundation of a Speech is provided in MS Word format.
A well-done presentation can score you a new client. This 10-page expert guide and checklist will help you hone your presentation skills.
Learn how to:
- identify prospects and initiate the process;
- prepare, plan, write and rehearse your material for the presentation;
- assess your audience;
- relax and overcome a fear of public speaking;
- improve your presentation techniques;
- use a microphone effectively;
- use visual aids and equipment;
- avoid problems before they come up;
- exude confidence.
'Making a Presentation to a Prospective Client' can help you impress and win over your prospects.