Download Power of Attorney Forms ready-made for Colorado residents.
- Appoint a loved one, a friend or a trusted advisor to make decisions and handle your affairs on your behalf when you are unable to do so.
- Buy, download, fill in the blanks, print - then follow the easy instructions to make sure they are signed and witnessed properly.
Cancel an existing Power of Attorney with this free Colorado Revocation of Power of Attorney form.
- So long as you are mentally capable, you have the right to cancel your Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your attorney-in-fact.
- Sign the form and give a copy of it to the attorney-in-fact and to any banks or other parties that your attorney may have dealt with on your behalf.
This free Colorado Revocation of Power of Atto.....
CO residents, appoint someone you trust to handle your property and finances with this Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney under the Colorado Uniform Power of Attorney Act.
At your discretion, you can grant your attorney-in-fact the power to deal with any or all of the following matters:
- real estate,
- banking and financial transactions,
- stocks and bonds,
- personal property,
- pension and employment benefits.....