Write commercial leases quickly and easily with these professional templates for business premises in Kansas.
- Save time by using standardized template forms that you can re-use over and over.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Lease space to a business tenant with this standard form Kansas Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Structural Rep.....
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Kansas Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- Triple Net Lease. A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- Renewal. The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- Taxes and Charges. The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the premi.....
Secure the obligations of a corporate tenant ⁄ lessee under a commercial lease in the State of Kansas with this unconditional and continuing Guaranty of Commercial Lease
- The guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the lessor ⁄ landlord to sign the lease.
- The guar.....
Write up a proposal to lease a commercial premises in Kansas with this downloadable template.
- The proposal outlines the plans and schedule for tenant improvements, name of the architect and the general contractor.
- The proposal also breaks down all the lease costs, utilities, parking, and common area maintenance expenses.
- The offeror (tenant) undertakes to obtain the insurance coverage required by the landlord within several days after taking possession of th.....
Cancel a business lease for office or retail space with this Kansas Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease template.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. You need a different form for residential rental properties.
- Both the lessor and lessee mutually agree to terminate the lease as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and obligations of the parties u.....
Renew a business tenant's lease with this affordable Kansas Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial properties. For residential tenancies, you will need to use a
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Kansas Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its in.....