Prepare the paperwork for a mortgage loan with these fully editable Utah Mortgage Forms.
If you are selling a real estate property in Utah, you can assist the buyer by carrying part or all of the purchase price with this Contract for Deed (or purchase money mortgage).
- Under the terms of this Contract, the seller effectively becomes the mortgage lender for the balance of the purchase money.
- Title will transfer to the buyer once payment in full of all principal and interest has been received by the seller.
- The seller has the right to take.....
Transfer title to a Utah real estate property from a seller to a trustee with this Utah Deed of Trust.
- A Deed of Trust is often used instead of a mortgage in the purchase of real estate, except for agricultural land.
- Under the Deed of Trust, title is conveyed by the seller to a trustee instead of to the purchaser.
- The trustee holds the title as security to ensure the purchaser's performance of its obligations (including payment of the purchase price, mainten.....