Prepare the paperwork for a mortgage loan with these fully editable Virginia Mortgage Forms.
If you are selling a real estate property in Virginia, you can assist the buyer by carrying part or all of the purchase price with this Contract for Deed (or purchase money mortgage).
- Under the terms of this Contract, the seller effectively becomes the mortgage lender for the balance of the purchase money.
- Title will transfer to the buyer once payment in full of all principal and interest has been received by the seller.
- The seller has the right to .....
Transfer title to a Virginia property from a seller to a trustee with this Virginia Deed of Trust.
- A Deed of Trust is often used in place of a mortgage when purchasing real estate. It cannot be used for agricultural land.
- Under the Deed of Trust, title is conveyed by the seller to a trustee instead of to the purchaser.
- The trustee holds the title as security to ensure the purchaser's performance of its obligations (including payment of the purchase price, ma.....
This template is a fixed rate Promissory Note signed by a borrower in connection with a loan secured by the borrower's property. The form is for loans in Virginia.
- In addition to the Note, the borrower will execute a Deed of Trust, transferring the title deed to a trustee until the loan is repaid.
- The borrower will make monthly payments on the outstanding balance of the loan.
- If the borrower defaults i.....