Let, lease and manage business and retail premises in New Zealand with these easy template forms for commercial tenancies.
- Downloadable templates for office and retail spaces.
- Customisable standardised forms for landlords and letting managers.
- Buy once, use as often as you need. No additional charges or licence fees.
NZ landlords, lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this template New Zealand Deed of Lease for Commercial Property.
- Expiry.The Deed of Lease includes a right to renew, but if the tenant does not renew the lease and continues to occupy the space after the expiry of the tenancy, the lease becomes month to month.
- Rent Review. The document sets out a mechanism for current market rent reviews.
- Outgoings and GST. The tenant i.....
License office, storage, or meeting space in a shared facility to a business or organisation with this New Zealand Licence to Occupy template.
- The relationship between the parties is that of licensor and licensee, rather than landlord and tenant.
- The licensee has no right of renewal. When the current term expires, if the parties wish to continue the occupancy, a new Licence to Occupy must be signed.
- The licensee is responsible for paying outgoings for the pr.....
NZ business landlords, cancel a tenant's lease of office or retail space with this New Zealand Mutual Cancellation of Lease with this easy-to-use template.
- This agreement is only for business tenancies. You will need to use a different form for residential tenants.
- The Cancellation of Lease form is used to terminate a commercial business lease and extinguish all rights and obligations of the parties except f.....
Let your business tenants know that their leases have been transferred to a new owner of the building with this New Zealand Notice to Tenants of Assignment of Commercial Lease.
- The landlord of the building must give notice to all the leasehold tenants following the sale of the premises.
- The Notice also instructs the tenants that rent is now to be paid to the new landlord.
- This form can be saved as a template and re-used as often as you require.
Prepare a Surrender of Commercial Lease between a landlord and tenant with this template form for New Zealand business or retail leases.
- The parties agree that the tenant will surrender the premises and the lease will be cancelled and terminated.
- The tenant will pay the landlord an agreed sum to terminate, and will forfeit all security â„ damage deposits.
- Both the landlord and tenant agree to honor their obligations under the lease until the effective da.....