Prepare professional commercial leasing documents for Illinois business premises quickly and easily with these professional templates for landlords and property managers.
Illinois landlords, assign your tenant's lease to a new owner of the property with this easy-to-use Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord, the purchaser of the property (new landlord) and the tenant.
- The current landlord assigns the lease to the new landlord, and the tenant covenants to pay rent to the new owner and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The current landlord and the purcha.....
Rent commercial office, retail or restaurant space to a business tenant with this comprehensive Commercial Lease Agreement for the State of Illinois.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the initial term.
- The template includes two alternate clauses for property taxes, depending on whether they're being paid by the landlord or the tenant.
- The lease also contains provisions for either (i) a double net lease (landlord responsible for mechan.....
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Illinois Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- Triple Net Lease. A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- Renewal. The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- Taxes and Charges. The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the pre.....
Obtain a Guaranty of a commercial lease from a business tenant with this downloadable template form for the State of Illinois.
- The Guaranty is absolute, unconditional, irrevocable and continuing.
- The guarantor guarantees payment of all rent, debts, and enforcement costs due to the landlord, and the performance of all of the tenant's covenants and obligations under the lease.
- If the lease is terminated due to the tenant's default, the guarantor agrees to ente.....
Write up a proposal to lease a commercial premises in Illinois with this downloadable template.
- The proposal outlines the plans and schedule for tenant improvements, name of the architect and the general contractor.
- The proposal also breaks down all the lease costs, utilities, parking, and common area maintenance expenses.
- The offeror (tenant) undertakes to obtain the insurance coverage required by the landlord within several days after taking possession of .....
Cancel a business lease for office or retail space with this Illinois Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease template.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. You need a different form for residential rental properties.
- Both the lessor and lessee mutually agree to terminate the lease as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and obligations of the parties.....
IL commercial landlords, renew and extend a business tenant's lease with this customizable Illinois Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial properties. For residential ten.....
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Illinois Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its .....