Prepare commercial leases for New Hampshire business premises with these professional customizable templates.
- Save time by using standardized template forms that can be re-used as often as required.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Assign an existing lease to a new owner of the property with this New Hampshire Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the seller (current landlord), the purchaser of the property (new landlord), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The purchaser and seller agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any br.....
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this downloadable New Hampshire Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance. .....
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this New Hampshire Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- Triple Net Lease. A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- Renewal. The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- Taxes and Charges. The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to th.....
Secure the obligations of a corporate tenant â„ lessee under a commercial lease in the State of New Hampshire with this unconditional and continuing Guaranty of Commercial Lease
- The guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the lessor â„ landlord to sign the lease.
- The guara.....
Make a proposal to lease a commercial premises in New Hampshire with this downloadable template.
- The proposal outlines the plans and schedule for tenant improvements, name of the architect and the general contractor.
- The proposal also breaks down all the lease costs, utilities, parking, and common area maintenance expenses.
- The offeror (tenant) undertakes to obtain the insurance coverage required by the landlord within several days after taking possession of.....
Cancel a lease for office or retail space with this New Hampshire Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease form.
- This agreement is only for commercial tenancies. Use this form instead for residential tenants.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and obligations of the partie.....
NH commercial landlords, renew and extend a tenant's business lease with this affordable New Hampshire Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial leases. For residential prop.....
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this New Hampshire Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns.....