Buy, sell, rent or lease vehicles in Canada with these fully customizable sales and leasing forms.
- Generic legal forms that can be used across Canada, as well as forms specific to each province or territory.
- Easy-to-use sales contracts, bills of sale, and lease contracts for car rental companies and individual Canadians.
- Contracts for cars, trucks, SUVs, off-road vehicles, even boats and motors.
- These are editable templates that can be customized for your unique needs.
Alberta car dealers, write up your customer contracts with this template Vehicle Purchase Agreement.
- If the vehicle is new, it is covered by the manufacturer's New Vehicle Warranty. If the vehicle is used, the purchaser specifically waives the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act.
- If the dealer is financing the transaction, the dealer has the right to repossess the vehicle if the purchaser defaults in payment, and to retain any amounts paid as liquidated damages.
Do you have a boat that you can rent out when you're not using it? Make money on boat rentals with this easy downloadable template for Canada.
- You can use this legal contract to rent your boat, motor and boat trailer.
- The renter agrees not to overload the boat or to use it in a negligent manner.
- The renter must not allow any other person to operate the boat without written permission from the owner.
- The renter indemnifies the boat owner against cla.....
Houseboat rentals can be a very satisfying business. Rent houseboats to vacationers in Canada with this ready-made Houseboat Rental Agreement.
- The renters must pay the full rental price before boarding the houseboat.
- If the reservation is changed or cancelled after a specific date, an additional fee will be charged.
- The houseboat rental company is not responsible for loss or delays due to weather, equipment failure or other unavoidable circumstances......
Put in an offer to purchase a boat, motor and equipment (fitted or otherwise) with this Canada Offer to Purchase Marine Vessel.
- The offer is conditional upon a satisfactory dry survey, mechanical and electrical surveys and water trial demonstration of the vessel.
- The seller warrants that there are no stress cracks in the gelcote, and that no bottom paint has been applied to prevent detection of deficiencies.
- The purchase timeline sets a number of dates by wh.....