Prepare your commercial leases with these easy professional templates for Maine business premises.
- Save time by using standardized template forms that you can re-use over and over.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Maine landlords, assign your tenant's lease to a new owner of the property with this easy-to-use Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord, the purchaser of the property (new landlord) and the tenant.
- The current landlord assigns the lease to the new landlord, and the tenant covenants to pay rent to the new owner and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The current landlord and the purchaser.....
Lease space to a business tenant with this standard form Maine Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Structural Repa.....
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Maine Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- Triple Net Lease. A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- Renewal. The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- Taxes and Charges. The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the premis.....
This Guaranty of Commercial Lease offers lessors in Maine additional security that their corporate tenants will honor their lease obligations.
- The guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- The guarantee is unconditional and continuing, and will stay in effect throughout the lease term and any extension or renewal.
- A guarantee of this type is t.....
Make an offer to a landlord to lease office, retail or warehouse space in Maine with this easy-to-use Lease Proposal for Commercial Premises.
The Lease Proposal form contains information about the offeror (tenant) and an overview of the lease, including:
- corporate and business history of the prospective tenant,
- credit references,
- terms of the lease to be negotiated between the parties,
- a list of tenant improvements needed to convert the space for .....
Cancel a business lease for office or retail space with this Maine Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease template.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. You need a different form for residential rental properties.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and obligat.....
ME commercial landlords, renew and extend a business tenant's lease with this affordable Maine Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This form is for commercial leases only. You will need to use
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Maine Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its int.....