Make your Power of Attorney with these downloadable easy Forms for New Mexico residents.
- Appoint a loved one, a friend or a trusted advisor to make decisions and handle your affairs on your behalf when you are unable to do so.
- Buy, download, fill in the blanks, print - then follow the easy instructions to make sure they are signed and witnessed properly.
Cancel your Power of Attorney with this New Mexico Revocation of Power of Attorney form.
- So long as you are mentally capable, you have the right to cancel an existing Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your attorney-in-fact.
- Once you have signed the form, give a copy of it to the attorney-in-fact.
- You should also give a copy to any bank, trust company, and other firms or people that your attorney has been dealing with on your be.....
Make a Statutory Power of Attorney with this easy template form, under the New Mexico Uniform Statutory Form Power of Attorney Act, Chapter 45, Article 5, Part 6, NMSA 1978.
The Power of Attorney is effective immediately
unless you state otherwise. You can give your attorney-in-fact the power to conduct your personal affairs, including all or any of the following:
- your real estate property,
- banking and financial transactions,
- stocks and bonds,