Create an employee incentive plan for a Canadian company with these template Stock and Incentive Plan Forms.
- These are Canadian legal forms, written to comply with the laws of Canada.
- Some forms are province-specific, but many can be used in any part of the country.
- Downloadable, customizable to fit your unique needs.
Authorize stock options to key personnel with this package of Directors Resolutions for Alberta corporations, which includes the following items:
- Resolutions of the Directors authorizing the options and setting out the numbers of shares to be issued to each person, and the option price,
- an Amending Resolution changing the option price of shares under existing stock option agreements.
Stock options cannot be issued without the authorization of the Board......
Create a Stock Option Plan for key employees and directors of a Canadian company with this template Employee and Director Stock Option Plan.
- Participation in the Stock Option Plan is voluntary.
- Rights under the Plan are non-transferable by the participant (except upon death, when exercise rights pass to the legal beneficiaries).
- The company's board of directors will determine which employees are eligible to receive stock options.
- At the discret.....
Give your directors and employees an opportunity to buy shares with this non-plan Stock Option Agreement for Canadian companies.
- Stock options are valuable incentives for attracting and retaining great people to your organization.
- This form of Stock Option Agreement is for a company which does not have a stock option plan.
- In the event of retirement, disability or death of the optionee, the optionee's .....
Give your directors, officers and employees an opportunity to buy shares with this Stock Option Plan Package for Canadian companies.
Stock options are valuable incentives for attracting and retaining great people for your organization. This package of forms contains:
- Stock Option Plan template,
- Stock Option Agreement template,
- Notice of Exercise of Option form.
The Canada Stock Option Plan Package
is downloadable and fully editable.
Give your key employees an opportunity to buy shares in the company with this Ontario Employee Stock Option Plan.
- If an optionee does not exercise its maximum number of options during an option year, the balance is carried forward to the following year.
- On the death of a participant, the participant's estate has 90 days to exercise outstanding options.
- Options expire immediately upon termination, retirement or removal from office.
- Shares are .....
Give your key personnel an incentive to stay with the company by issuing them stock options. This One-Off Grant of Stock Options template is for Ontario corporations.
- The grant of option is for a percentage of the participating common shares on a fully diluted basis.
- Option shares are non-voting, but they otherwise have all the same rights as the other common shares.
- The option vests fully immediately upon issue of the grant, however, the optionee must b.....
Authorize the establishment of an Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) to issue stock options to key personnel with this Resolutions Package for Ontario corporations which contains:
- Resolutions of the Shareholders approving the ESOP,
- Resolutions of the Directors authorizing the corporate officers to take all necessary actions to establish the ESOP,
- Resolutions of the Directors approving a policy statement outlining the Plan and implementing the ESOP,
Offer shares for services provided to your company with this Sweat Equity Agreement for Ontario businesses.
- Shares in the company are offered to an independent contractor who will provide services to the company in exchange for an option to purchase shares.
- The contractor will not be paid any fees for the services but will be reimbursed for pre-approved expenses.
- The share option will vest after the services have been fully performed, provided the contract.....