Illinois

Get easy-to-use standard Mortgage Forms for the State of Illinois. Editable, reusable, downloadable documents for mortgage lenders and brokers.


First-time home buyers in Illinois, or military veterans regardless of whether they're first-time buyers, have access to the SmartMove mortgage financing program which offers a 30-year first mortgage with a low interest rate and a mortgage credit certificate to reduce federal income taxes. First-time buyers can also qualify for a second mortgage of up to $6,000 to use as a down payment or to pay closing costs.

With the credit certificate, homeowners can use up to 20% of their annual mortgage interest as a federal tax credit. The remaining 80% can be applied as an itemized tax deduction.

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display per page

Illinois Fixed Rate Mortgage

Use this Illinois Fixed Rate Mortgage template to secure a home loan for a residential property.

  • The mortgage form contains both uniform covenants under federal law and non-uniform covenants under Illinois law.
  • The State-specific covenants cover such things as: acceleration of the loan if the borrower defaults; release and satisfaction of the mortgage upon repayment; waiver of homestead rights; and collateral protection insurance.
  • The mortgage secures repaym.....
$17.99