Preparing a professional lease is fast and easy with these Arkansas Commercial Lease Forms.
- Save time by using standardized template forms for Arkansas.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Lease office, retail shopping or other business premises to a tenant with this standard form Arkansas Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the term.
- Optional clauses for payment of the property taxes by either the landlord or the tenant, as agreed to between the parties.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Optional clause.....
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Arkansas Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- Triple Net Lease. A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- Renewal. The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- Taxes and Charges. The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the pre.....
Secure the obligations of a corporate tenant (lessee) under a commercial lease in Arkansas with this unconditional and continuing Guaranty of Commercial Lease.
- The guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the landlord (lessor) to sign the lease.
- The guarantor guarantees paymen.....
Put together an offer to lease business or retail space in Arkansas with this fully editable Lease Proposal for Commercial Premises.
The Lease Proposal form contains relevant information and items to be negotiated by the parties, including:
- credit references for the prospective tenant,
- history of the tenant's business,
- details of the lease,
- scope and extent of tenant improvements required to convert the space for the tenant's use,
Cancel an existing lease on office or retail space by consent with this Arkansas Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease form.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. For residential rental properties, use this form instead.
- Both the lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree to terminate the lease as of a specific date.
- The lease is cancelled and all rights and obligations of the par.....
AR landlords, notify your business tenants that their leases have been transferred to a new landlord with this Arkansas Notice to Tenants of Assignment of Commercial Lease.
- The landlord must give notice of the assignment to all leasehold tenants following the sale of the premises to a new owner.
- The Notice also instructs the tenants that rent is now to be paid to the new landlord.
- This is a reusable commercial landlord-tenant notice. Buy it, download it, use.....
Renew and extend a business tenant's lease with this template Arkansas Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease form.
- The lease is renewed for an additional period (which can be a full lease term or whatever period of time the landlord and tenant agree to).
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The rental payments for the new term are agreed to.
- The remaining terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full forc.....
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Arkansas Commercial Sublease Agreement for office or retail premises.
- The subtenant must pay a security deposit to the original tenant.
- The subtenant pays rent to the tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease.
- The original tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.