Prepare commercial leases for Nevada business premises with these professional customizable templates.
- Save time by using standardized template forms that can be re-used as often as required.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this downloadable Nevada Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Nevada Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- Triple Net Lease. A triple net lease means that the lessee covers all costs and expenses to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- Renewal. The lessee has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- Taxes and Charges. The lessee will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the premi.....
Secure the obligations of a corporate tenant â„ lessee under a commercial lease in the State of Nevada with this unconditional and continuing Guaranty of Commercial Lease
- The guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the lessor â„ landlord to sign the lease.
- The guarantor gu.....
Are you looking for business space to lease in Nevada? Submit an offer to a landlord with this easy-to-use Lease Proposal for Commercial Premises.
The Lease Proposal form can be used for office, retail or warehouse space. It contains information about the offeror (prospective tenant) and an overview of the lease, including:
- corporate and business history of the offeror,
- credit references,
- provisions of the lease to be negotiated between the parties (square .....
Cancel a lease for office or retail space with this Nevada Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease form.
- This agreement is only for commercial tenancies. Use this form for residential tenants.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- All rights and obligations of the parties under the lease are extinguished, except for those which acc.....
Let your business tenants know that their leases have been transferred to a new owner of the building with this Nevada Notice of Assignment of Commercial Lease.
- This Notice must be given by the landlord of the building to all leasehold tenants following the sale of the premises.
- The Notice also instructs the tenants that rent is now to be paid to the new landlord.
- This is a reusable landlord-tenant notice. Purchase it, download it, and re-use it as often as .....
NV commercial landlords, renew and extend a tenant's business lease with this affordable Nevada Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial properties. For residential tenanci.....
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Nevada Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its in.....