Rent out self storage units, parking spaces or marina slips to customers with these customizable Storage and Parking Agreements.
- Easy template storage agreements for warehouses and self storage facilities.
- Fixed term and open-ended rental contracts.
- Mooring / slip leases for marinas.
- Parking leases for indoor or outdoor stalls in public parking areas, and rental contracts for privately owned residential parking.
- Lien forms for unpaid storage fees (where allowed by law).
- Digital forms are reusable. Buy, download, use them as often as you need. Fully editable, easy to customize.
Got a parking space that you're not using? Rent it out with this Alberta Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used to rent a residential parking space or to lease out a spot in a parkade or parking lot.
- The parking lot owner is not liable for any theft or damage.
- The renter cannot store or perform maintenance on the vehicle while it's in the parking space.
- The renter must abide by the rules and by all traffic laws. Spe.....
Write up a Self Storage Rental Agreement quickly and easily with this downloadable template for Alberta storage facilities.
- The rental period runs month to month.
- This contract can be used for rental of vehicle storage space as well, either in a garage or carport.
- The renter must provide a list of the contents of the unit, together with approximate value and the names of any lienholders or other parties with a claim on any of the contents.
- The r.....
Lease vehicle storage space to a customer with this comprehensive Vehicle Storage Agreement for the Province of Alberta.
- If the vehicle owner defaults in payment of storage fees or other amounts due, the facility has the right to exercise its lien rights under the Garage Keeper's Lien Act of Alberta.
- The storage facility's liability is limited to either the fair retail used vehicle value of the vehicle at the date of the agreement or the value declared by the vehicl.....
Prepare a Non-Negotiable Straight Bill of Lading for Household Movers with this easy-to-use template.
- The Bill of Lading is issued by the carrier to the shipper, acknowledging receipt of the listed goods for transport and specifying the terms of delivery.
- Buy once, use as often as you like - just fill in the details and print.
To download the Bill of Lading form for your moving company, add it to your cart and proceed through the checkout.
Rent parking spots to the public with this British Columbia Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used in connection with a residential tenancy to lease parking to a tenant, or it can be used separately for rental of a stall in a parkade or parking lot.
- The parking lot owner is not responsible for loss or theft of any items left in the vehicle.
- The parking space can only be used for parking the vehicle. The renter cannot store t.....
Rent vehicle storage in a self-storage facility to a customer with this template California Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement.
- The renter (vehicle owner) must maintain adequate insurance for fire and property damage on the vehicle at all times.
- The storage company is not liable for any damage, loss or injury and the renter indemnifies and holds the storage company harmless against any claims, suits, damages or expenses.
- The storage company claims a lien o.....
California self storage operators, before you can proceed with a lien sale on a storage unit you must serve the occupant with a Notice of Lien Sale and Declaration in Opposition to Lien Sale.
This package of forms contains:
Notice of Lien Sale, in accordance with California Business and Professions Code Section 21705
Declaration in Opposition to Lien Sale
Proof of Service form.
If you have parking spots sitting vacant, rent them out to the public with this California Parking Stall Lease Agreement.
- You can use this template to lease an on-street parking space in a residential area, or to rent spots in a commercial facility like a parkade.
- This is a monthly rental contract which can be canceled by either party on 1 month's notice.
- The parking lot owner is not liable for loss of items left in the vehicle.
- The parking space i.....
Protect your lien rights with this Preliminary Self Storage Lien Notice form for the State of California.
- This Notice must be given by the owner of a self-storage facility to the occupant of a storage unit who is behind in paying the storage fees.
- The Notice advises the occupant that the owner has a potential lien claim over items stored in the unit.
- The occupant must pay the outstanding charges on the unit by a specified date, or the lien will be imposed a.....
Prepare customer contracts for a California vehicle storage facility quickly and easily with this template California Vehicle Storage Agreement.
- If the vehicle owner defaults in payment of storage fees or other amounts due, the vehicle could be subject to lien sale proceedings.
- The storage facility's liability is limited to either the fair retail used vehicle value of the vehicle at the date of the agreement or the value declared by the owner, whichever is less.