Storage Contracts and Parking Leases
Rent out self storage units, parking spaces or marina slips to customers with these customizable Storage and Parking Agreements.
- Easy template storage agreements for warehouses and self storage facilities.
- Fixed term and open-ended rental contracts.
- Mooring / slip leases for marinas.
- Parking leases for indoor or outdoor stalls in public parking areas, and rental contracts for privately owned residential parking.
- Lien forms for unpaid storage fees (where allowed by law).
- Digital forms are reusable. Buy, download, use them as often as you need. Fully editable, easy to customize.
Got a parking space that you're not using? Rent it out with this Alberta Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used to rent a residential parking space or to lease out a spot in a parkade or parking lot.
- The parking lot owner is not liable for any theft or damage.
- The renter cannot store or perform maintenance on the vehicle while it's in the parking space.
- The renter must abide by the rules and by all traffic laws. Speeding is prohibited.
- Only the vehicle identified in the lease can use the parking stall. Any unauthorized vehicle parked there will be towed.
Parking spots in Calgary and Edmonton are pure gold. Don't let them sit empty - start making money with this Alberta Parking Stall Lease Agreement.
Write up a Self Storage Rental Agreement quickly and easily with this downloadable template for Alberta storage facilities.
- The rental period runs month to month.
- This contract can be used for rental of vehicle storage space as well, either in a garage or carport.
- The renter must provide a list of the contents of the unit, together with approximate value and the names of any lienholders or other parties with a claim on any of the contents.
- The renter is responsible for providing its own locks, and obtaining and maintaining its own insurance.
- The renter may access the unit during the owner's hours of business, provided that the renter is not in breach of the contract.
- The contract also provides the owner with a lien on the unit contents in the event of default by the renter. Property abandoned by the occupant will be disposed of in accordance with provincial law.
Get this Alberta Self Storage Rental Agreement form for your storage business today.
Lease vehicle storage space to a customer with this comprehensive Vehicle Storage Agreement for the Province of Alberta.
- If the vehicle owner defaults in payment of storage fees or other amounts due, the facility has the right to exercise its lien rights under the Garage Keeper's Lien Act of Alberta.
- The storage facility's liability is limited to either the fair retail used vehicle value of the vehicle at the date of the agreement or the value declared by the vehicle owner, whichever is less.
- The renter is responsible for insuring the vehicle. The storage facility is responsible for providing adequate security, such as video monitoring, guard dogs, motion sensors and alarms.
- The Vehicle Storage Agreement covers storage only. The renter is not allowed to repair, service or maintain the vehicle on the grounds of the facility.
Save money on your customer paperwork. Download this Alberta Vehicle Storage Agreement today.
Prepare a Non-Negotiable Straight Bill of Lading for Household Movers with this easy-to-use template.
- The Bill of Lading is issued by the carrier to the shipper, acknowledging receipt of the listed goods for transport and specifying the terms of delivery.
- Buy once, use as often as you like - just fill in the details and print.
To download the Bill of Lading form for your moving company, add it to your cart and proceed through the checkout.
Rent parking spots to the public with this British Columbia Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used in connection with a residential tenancy to lease parking to a tenant, or it can be used separately for rental of a stall in a parkade or parking lot.
- The parking lot owner is not responsible for loss or theft of any items left in the vehicle.
- The parking space can only be used for parking the vehicle. The renter cannot store the vehicle in the parking space or perform any vehicle maintenance or repairs.
- The parking facility has the right to tow the vehicle if it is improperly parked, or if an unauthorized vehicle is parked in the space.
- Speeding in the parking facility is prohibited.
Empty parking spaces are revenue generators waiting to be discovered. Start making money now with the British Columbia Parking Stall Lease Agreement.
Rent vehicle storage in a self-storage facility to a customer with this template California Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement.
- The renter (vehicle owner) must maintain adequate insurance for fire and property damage on the vehicle at all times.
- The storage company is not liable for any damage, loss or injury and the renter indemnifies and holds the storage company harmless against any claims, suits, damages or expenses.
- The storage company claims a lien over the vehicle under the California Self-Service Storage Facility Act.
- The agreement includes a set of Rules and Regulations which renters must abide by.
This California Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement was last revised February 2011.