Give your tenant or landlord notice as required by the Manitoba Residential Tenancies Act with these easy-to-use forms.
- Buy the form once, use it as often as you like.
- The notices are easy to use - just download, print, and fill in.
- If you don't give proper notice, you may end up having to pay extra money for costs or damages.
- You can also purchase lease contracts and tenancy forms for Manitoba rental properties.
Give notice to your tenant that their tenancy is being terminated with these Manitoba Landlord Notice Forms for Termination of Tenancy, which contains:
- Notice of Termination for Non-Payment of Rent, to be served by a landlord on a tenant who has not made the rent payment on time.
- Notice of Termination by Landlord, for reasons other than non-payment of rent, to be served on a tenant who has breached another provision of the rental agreement or broken the .....
MB tenants, terminate your tenancy agreement for a rental premises by serving your landlord with this Manitoba Notice of Termination by Tenant, pursuant to the Residential Tenancies Act.
A Proof of Service form is also included, to record the details of how you served the Notice on the landlord. The form is easy to use. Just download, fill in your details and print.
This Manitoba Notice of Termination by Tenant form is available in MS Word format.....
MB landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises form.
- The Notice must be served on every tenant to fulfill the requirement for formal written notice of the sale.
- The tenant is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form.
This Manitoba Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises