Find all the forms you need to buy, sell, lease, rent or transfer real property or movable property (such as mobile homes).
- Download leases, tenancy agreements, deeds, easements, offers, appraisals and other legal documents.
- Get forms for residential and commercial real estate, farm lands, revenue and vacation properties, public lands.
- Whether you're a buyer, a seller, a landlord, an investor, a leasing agent or a property manager, we have the forms you need, or if we don't have them, we can help you find them.
Use this comprehensive template to prepare a 99 Year Ground Lease for land that will be developed as the site of a commercial office and retail project.
- The minimum yearly rental for the land is calculated as the greater of (a) a specified fixed amount or (b) a percentage of the annual net rentals generated by the developed property.
- In addition to minimum annual rent, the developer (as lessee) will pay the costs of clearing the land and obtaining surrenders of leases from any existing tenants.
- The lessee has a right of first refusal if the land owner (lessor) decides to sell or dispose of its interest in the land.
- The lessee is responsible for carrying sufficient and proper insurance, for paying all taxes, charges, liens and utility costs for the property.
- The lessee has the right to assign the lease or to mortgage or otherwise encumber the property without the consent of the lessor.
The 99 Year Ground Lease template is a generic form that can be used in many regions. Downloadable and editable. Get your copy now.
ACT tenants, get your landlord's consent to sublet your rental premises to a new tenant with this Agreement for Permission to Sublet for Australian Capital Territory.
- The sublet is subject to the terms of the original lease.
- The original tenant is still obligated to perform his/her obligations under the lease until the expiration of the lease, if the subtenant fails to do so.
- The form is fully editable and is easy to use.
This Australian Capital Territory Agreement for Permission to Sublet
is provided in MS Word format.
ACT landlords, prepare a Bond Lodgement Form with this free Form 601-B, pursuant to the Residential Tenancies Act 1997.
Australian Capital Territory Bond Lodgement Form
- The tenant, the lessor and the managing agent must complete the form when the rental bond is paid at the beginning of the tenancy, and lodge it with the Rental Bonds Office.
- The form includes information about rental bonds and instructions for completing the form.
- Last revision date 18 September 2008.
601-B issued by the Office of Regulatory Services, Rental Bonds.
ACT tenants, be sure your landlord knows where to send your rental bond at the end of your tenancy with this free Change of Tenant Forwarding Address.
Australia Capital Territory Change of Tenant Forwarding Address
- The form notifies the Office of Regulatory Services, Rental Bonds of the new address of a tenant who is entitled to a refund of his or her rental bond.
- The form is required under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997 of Australian Capital Territory.
- Last updated 18 September 2008.
, Form 607-TFA.
If you let rental units to students, you should get a co-signer execute this Co-Signer Agreement as an addendum to the tenancy agreement.
- A parent or guardian would typically act as co-signer and guarantor.
- The co-signer agrees to let the landlord check his or her credit.
- The co-signer guarantees that the rent will be paid and the tenant will comply with the tenancy agreement.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory.
Never sign a rental contract with a minor without getting a Co-Signer Agreement signed by a responsible adult. Once you purchase the form you can download and start using it immediately.
Let dormitory rooms to students in the ACT with this template Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement.
- The agreement is between the student and the university housing authority.
- The student is granted a licence to use the room, the shared facilities within the dormitory suite, and the common areas of the building.
- The landlord may deduct from the rental bond any arrears in rent, or the costs arising from any breach of the student's obligations.
- The student must notify the landlord immediately if s/he ceases to be a student of the university.
- Each of the parties may terminate the tenancy on proper notice, but the student must pay an early termination fee if the tenancy is terminated before the end of the term.
- The student will remain liable for the rent for the balance of the term unless a replacement tenant is found.
Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement for Australian Capital Territory, available in MS Word format.