Downloadable template matrimonial and family agreements under U.S. laws, including:
- Matrimonial and cohabitation contracts
- Community property agreements
- Parenting forms
- Settlement, separation and custody plans
State-specific documents as well as more generic forms that can be used in many U.S. jurisdictions.
Prepare a Community Property Agreement for the State of Arizona with this easy to use template form.
- You and your spouse â„ partner can use this form to designate certain jointly owned property as community property.
- The Agreement is made in accordance with Chapter 2 of Title 25 of the Arizona Revised Statutes.
It's important to put your property arrangements in writing. Download your copy of the Arizona Community Property Agreement, fill it in and sig.....
Appoint someone you trust as your agent to take temporary custody of your child with this Colorado Special Power of Attorney to Delegate Temporary Authority for Minor Child.
- This Power of Attorney form allows the parent or guardian to authorize someone as their attorney under the Colorado Probate Code to take over the custody and well being of the child.
- A Power of Attorney of this type would be granted if the parent or guardian is unable to care for the child due to .....
Gather the information you require for Interrogatories with this Interrogatories Information Questionnaire for the State of Florida.
These forms allow you to compile all relevant personal and financial data from a client with respect to divorce, maintenance and custody matters, including:
- employment history,
- living expenses,
- health issues.
This Florida Interrogatories Informati.....
Gather the information you require for Matrimonial Interrogatories with this questionnaire for the State of Illinois.
This form allows you to compile all relevant personal and financial data from a client with respect to divorce, maintenance and custody matters, including:
- employment history,
- living expenses,
- opinion witnesses.
This Illinois Matrimonial Interrogatories Question.....
Divorced or separated parents in Ohio can draw up a Visitation Agreement for a grandparent to visit with a child using this easy-to-use template.
- The Agreement provides for regularly scheduled visitation periods, as well as overnight stays.
- The parties agree not to interfere with each other's relationship with the child.
- The parent agrees to allow open communication between the child and the grandparent.
- Alternate provisions to either allow or dis.....
Are you and your common law spouse planning to separate? If you have children, and if you own joint property, put your understanding in writing with this USA Agreement to Terminate Cohabitation.
- Each party waives all rights to the estate of the other party.
- The parties mutually release each other from all claims.
- Arrangements for payment of joint debts and liabilities.
- Arrangements for maintenance and custody of the children.
You and your spouse have separated and are filing an uncontested divorce. Now set out the provisions for payment of alimony with this Alimony Agreement for the United States.
- This form should only be used by couples who do not have children.
- The parties agree to a specified dollar amount of alimony payments, to be paid by one spouse to the other on the dates set out in the agreement.
- Alimony payments shall be made until the death of either party, or the .....
Appoint someone you trust to take temporary custody of your child with this USA Authorization Form for Temporary Guardianship of a Minor Child.
- An authorization of this type would be granted if the parent is unable to care for the child due to illness, injury, incarceration or other circumstances.
- Complete the form with the child's personal and medical information, your personal information, and information about the temporary guardian.
- The Authorization and.....
Draw up a Child Custody and Visitation Agreement (parenting plan) between divorced parents with this easy-to-use template for the USA.
- Purpose. This Agreement is for circumstances where one parent has primary custody of the children and the other parent has visitation rights.
- Visitation. The Agreement provides for regular weekly visitation periods for the non-custodial parent.
- Special Occasions. There are several optional provisions for.....
Give written consent for your child to travel outside of the United States in the company of another adult with this USA Parental Authorization for Foreign Travel with a Minor Child.
- This form can only be used by U.S. residents.
- The parent or guardian authorizing the trip must swear that he/she has legal custody of the child.
- The parent/guardian must also attest that no divorce or custody proceedings are pending that would involve the child.
- The fo.....